Mänttä Club

“The door opens quietly, as if a whispering wind could move the oaken door. A sturdy knock on the floor, no-one to be seen – maybe it is just the invisible governess of the Club. But has some visitor – the Queen, the President or a Counselor of State – left their secret in the mansion?”

History of Mänttä Club

Designed by Valter ja Ivar Thomén, Mänttä Club was built in 1920 to be used by G.A. Serlachius Inc. as facilities for festivities. The magnificent facilities are guaranteed to top your party, meeting or event off. The valuable history and the present day meet at Mänttä Club with a sense of style known around the world. Since autumn 2010, the Club has been managed by Kauko Sorjonen Foundation, and Mänttä Club Inc. is in charge of business affairs. The assembly hall and some rooms were renovated in early 2011.

Our facilities for accommodation and meetings also provoke architectural interest around the world. To suit modern requirements, they are equipped with the latest technology such as a fast WLAN network.

Source: www.klubin.fi