Mänttä Music Festival is following the official corona instructions of The Finnish Institute of Health and Welfare, The Regional State Administrative Agency, and Communicable Diseases Act 58 c and 58 d § in all concerts and public events of the festival. Hygiene and safe distance is guaranteed in all concerts and public events as well as in the interaction with the festival artists.
Please attend the concerts perfectly healthy and follow the instructions given by the festival staff.
Arriving to the Concert
– The festival staff guides you, secures the safe distance and leads you to your seat.
– The contact information of everyone attending is gathered in each event. This is to secure the tracing of eventual transmission chains.
In the Concert
– The chairs are placed at safe distance from each other. A sufficient safe distance is guaranteed to everyone.
– We require the use of face mask.
At all our venues there is
– possibility to wash hands and use hand sanitiser
– restriction on the number of people
– clearly marked seating within safe distance
– strengthened cleaning of contact surfaces and public spaces
Leaving the Concert
– The festival staff guides you, secures the safe distance and leads you out from the concert hall.
– In case of contagion after the event, please contact Mänttä Music Festival Office (email@example.com or 050-3741211).
We recommend to purchase the concert tickets in advance (www.lippu.fi or Serlachius-museo Gösta). Exceptionally we do not handle any cash at the festival venues and accept only debit or credit cards.
Welcome to Mänttä Music Festival!