New – childrens’ corner during the concerts!
Mänttä Music Festival organizes for the first time also a childcare service during the concerts at the Serlachius Museum Gösta.
We offer a special program and reliable childcare during the concerts to children from 3 to 10 years of age.
Various activities are organized at Childrens’ Corner – drawing, craft works, singing, playing and fairy tale reading. Our instructor is Sibelius Academy graduate (BMus) Sarah Devoyon › who is specialized in Music Playschool and early age pedagogy. Sarah speaks Finnish, English and French.
The program is especially conceived and planned considering childrens’ age and development stages.
The group can welcome maximum 10 children at a time.
Childrens’ Corner is open
- 31.7. at 18:00 – 20:30 Opening Concert
- 1.8. at 14:30 – 17:00 The Young Artists of the Year
- 1.8. at 18:00 – 20:30 Beatrice and Paris
- 2.8. at 16:30 – 18:15 What does the Earth tell?
- 3.8. at 14:30 – 16:30 Clara: Confessions
- 3.8. at 18:00 – 20:30 Hear the Unheard
- 4.8. at 18:00 – 20:30 Grande Finale
Childrens’ Corner is a free service for the customers of the Mänttä Music Festival. Please show your concert ticket when you bring your children to Childrens’ Corner.
If the weather is favourable, we will go on an excursion in the afternoons (1.8., 2.8. ja 3.8.) to the nearby Taavinsaari Outdoor Museum.
Pedagogical Space at the Serlachius Museum Gösta