The tickets to XX Mänttä Music Festival are available from March 1st, 2018.
Tickets to Mänttä Music Festival can be purchased from Lippu.fi and from the Serlachius Museum Gösta. Tickets from Lippu.fi are available only until the day before the concert. However, Serlachius Museum Gösta sells tickets also on the concert day. In addition, tickets to concerts that are organized somewhere else than at the Serlachius Museum Gösta are on sale at the concert venue one hour before the event and we accept both cards and cash. Please note, that you can’t no longer purchase tickets from Mänttä Tourist Information.
-Normal price for adults
- – students and children (7-17 years)
- – pensioners
- – conscripts
- – unemployed
- – members of Mäntän Musiikkijuhlien Tuki ry
- – members of Pianopedagogit ry
- – Reduced price for pensioner members of Mäntän Musiikkijuhlien Tuki ry = group ticket price for pensioners = pensioners ticket – 10%
- – Group reduction for min. 10 persons 10% (No group reduction on August 4th Musical Gala Dinner.)
Ticket pass for three concerts 82 / 68 € (Concerts on August 4th Musical Gala Dinner at 6 pm and Grand Finale on 5th at 6.30 pm cannot be included). The possible service charges can be inquired from the ticket offices.
Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. The event organizer is not responsible for changes in the programme, possible cancellations and related costs, or losts tickets. Programme is subject to alteration.