Mänttä Music Festival has been postponed until 2021 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Already purchased tickets
1) Tickets purchased for this year can be used in the summer 2021. The festival will take place on 3.-7.8.2021 with the same program planned for the summer 2020.
2) There is a possibility for reimbursements as a gift voucher instead of money. Please send Lippupiste an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0600 900 900 (2€/min+lmr) with your contact information and ticket and/or order details, such as barcode nr or order nr.
3) You can request reimbursement for the price of tickets unused due to cancellation from this address: https://web.lippu.fi/palautus/.
Order- and delivery costs and service charges are not reimbursed.
Tickets to Mänttä Music Festival can be purchased from lippu.fi › and from the Serlachius Museum Gösta. Tickets from lippu.fi › are available only until the day before the concert. However, Serlachius Museum Gösta sells tickets also on the concert day. In addition, tickets to concerts that are organized somewhere else than at the Serlachius Museum Gösta are on sale at the concert venue one hour before the event and we accept both cards and cash.
Normal price adults
- students and children (7-17 years)
- members of Mäntän Musiikkijuhlien Tuki ry
- members of Pianopedagogit ry
Other discount prices:
- Mäntän Musiikkijuhlien Tuki ry, pensioner members (-10% from the normal price)
- Group reduction for min. 10 person (- 10% from the normal price)
- Group reduction for pensioners (-10% from the normal pensioner price)
- Ticket pass for three concerts 90/70 euros. Concerts on Aug 5th at 6.30 and Aug 7th at 6.30 cannot be included in this offer. Only available from Serlachius Museum Gösta!
Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. The event organizer is not responsible for changes in the programme, possible cancellations and related costs, or losts tickets. Programme is subject to alteration.