“The large oak door opens quietly, as if moved by a whispering wind. A sturdy knock on the floor, no-one to be seen – maybe it is just the invisible governess of the Club. But has some visitor – the Queen, the President or a Counselor of State – left their secret in the mansion?”
History of Mänttä Club
Designed by Valter ja Ivar Thomén, Mänttä Club was built in 1920 to be used by G.A. Serlachius Inc. as facilities for festivities. The magnificent facilities are guaranteed to top your party, meeting or event off. At the Mänttä Club, a distinguished history meets the present day with a sense of style known around the world. Since autumn 2010, the Club has been managed by Kauko Sorjonen Foundation, and Mänttä Club Inc. is in charge of business affairs. A renovation in 2011 remade the assembly hall, as well as some of the smaller auxiliary rooms
Our facilities for accommodation and meetings also provoke architectural interest around the world. To suit modern requirements, they are equipped with the latest technology such as a fast WLAN network.
Source: Mänttä Club